Apec/CEO Singapore Summit 2009

I received a call early in the morning . It was an unrecognized number. I answered with a coarse and sleepy voice, and then upon hearing that it was a call regarding the APEC/CEO Singapore Summit 2009. I applied as a volunteer for it.
Julie called and questioned me why I wanted to volunteer for this APEC SUMMIT.
The answers just came across my mind and yeah! I answered it spontaneously. Well, guess that I wasn't prepared for the question.
APEC Summit is a joint convention where The President from all over the world will meet as one.
I can't wait for the chance to be upclose with the Presidents especially President Obama!
Moreover, I will get the certificate for the training and certificate of participation. I wish I can participate more of these events in the future too!
For those of you who are interested to sign up for this event too can also email your resume/CV at apec@pplesearch.com.
Rest assured I will fulfill the task well as a volunteer. Cool!
THis is a one in a lifetime chance! Not to be missed!
Best Of Luck!