Calling ALL Household And Working Adults with Children!

Babysitter Required for ur precious ones (Singapore)

Hello my name is Wawa , I am a 21 year old girl who lives in Bukit Panjang . I'm a malay & 24/7 will be free for ur precious ones .


Transportation: To get to my babysitting jobs , I can pick up and drop off at ur location anytime at anyday .


Availability: I'll be 24/7 free to baby-sit . I'm available for overnights . I can babysit ur child at my home .


Accomodity: The minimum age your child must be for me to baby-sit is 6 months old. The maximum number of children I can baby-sit at one time is 3 .

Message to parents: I truly enjoy babysitting children and will always come prepared to make sure they remain safe and have a fun time while your away . You can rely on me to make sure the rules of the house are maintained while you are out and that the kids will follow their regular schedules . If needed I can prepare meals and possibly do some light chores once the kids are in bed .


Contact: For a "get to know each other" meeting or to hire me for a babysitting job , you can e-mail me or give me a call at my number listed below .
email me at:
wawa-licious.88@hotmail.com
Drop comments with your NAME, EMAIL and Contact no. if you're interested and have any intereted parties regarding this ad. Thank you.
Regards,
ziadspreebizwiz